Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: The Dumbest Man Ever

Saturday, December 25, 2004

 

The Dumbest Man Ever

I understand that the South is the laughingstock of this country and also the locale for at least a few individuals that have undeservedly been stereotyped as dumbass rednecks.

The problems are that unbelievably stupid stories like this are too common in the South.
FORT VALLEY, Ga. - A Fort Valley man walked nearly 2 miles with a bullet hole in his head after being shot in a robbery, determined to die in the presence of loved ones if that was his fate.
Sounds pretty impressive right? Sounds like a guy with resiliency and resolve?

Well this story explains how an individual can not only survive a headshot but also go on as though nothing had happened.
Larry Taylor, 37, finally made it to his mother's house, but didn't realize she had moved away to a nursing home.
It must be easier to survive being shot in the head when you have nothing up there.
Taylor told The Macon Telegraph he was walking to a friend's house around 9 p.m. Monday when a man approached him and asked to use his cell phone.

"I said, 'No,' then he said he would take the phone," he recounted. "I said, 'No,' then he pulled out the gun and shot me in the head. I didn't even know I was hit until I felt the blood coming down my face."
A guy shoots you for refusing to let him use your cell phone. So what do you do? Instead of using the damn thing yourself to call for help, you start walking all over the damn place. If this dumbshit doesn't even use the phone to call 911 after being shot in the head, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he had some leftover minutes for the stranger to use this month.

So why is it that wastes of space and oxygen like this moron live through these incidents?

My guess is that you can't actually kill someone that's already braindead.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?