Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Man Bobbits Himself

Friday, December 10, 2004

 

Man Bobbits Himself

The only thing nearly as funny as the story itself is the way MSNBC headlines it: "Sad Serb axes penis, then regrets decision"

“My wife is sick, and I can’t even buy medicine. My father, mother and I live from my father’s paltry salary,” the man was quoted as saying.

“I saw no other way out, grabbed a rusty two-and-a-half-kilo ax, took my penis out, put it on a log and bam!”
So much for getting a job or at least trying or something. Then again, now this dumbass can probably get a book deal or something.

The doctor really sums the entire episode up:
“The most important thing is that his tool is back in place. All’s well that ends well,” said doctor Srecko Djordjevic, who performed the operation.
Do the Serbs really call a penis a "tool?" I thought that was a slang.

Either way I'm starting to understand the whole "Bombs Over Belgrade" campaign a bit more.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?