Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Music Review: Ciara - Goodies

Saturday, December 25, 2004

 

Music Review: Ciara - Goodies

This young girl Ciara's gotten some publicity for a couple of singles off her debut album "Goodies." It's pretty easy to see why.

I can just sense that this will be the greatest review ever.

Goodies

This track features Petey Pablo.



One Two Step

This track features Missy Elliot.



Thug Style

I've never heard this one.



Hotline

Yeah, this is hot.



Oh

This track features Ludacris. It also features this girl.



Pick Up The Phone

Call me and I will.

Lookin At You

Here's lookin at you too.



Ooh Baby

Wasn't that the name of an Ashanti track? She's not too bad herself.



Next To You

This track features Robert Kelly. From what I've heard, Ciara is legal. Hopefully that's enough to keep R Kelly from contaminating her.

And I

I think I heard this track on Ciara's official site, and hitting stop on my Internet Explorer didn't work. I have to say, listening to the music without a visual accompaniment really sucks.

Other Chicks

If you continue to look like that, they probably won't be a problem.

The Title

This contains a fairly smooth beat, but Ciara's singing really disappoints. All in all, it's a rather lackluster effort with no perceptible change in pitch or tempo.

Ciara's talking about an irresistible guy and says she's "ready to be your's." This message doesn't exactly mesh well with the recurring theme of her debut album's woman empowering message of not giving it up. Whoever this guy is who is being referred to on the track, he's one lucky bastard because it doesn't sound like her goodies are staying in the jar around him.

Goodies Remix

This features T.I. And Jazze Pha. And more goodies.



Well I'd have to say that Ciara's debut album looks like a success. And I anticipate seeing more of her work in the future.

Comments:
Best album review EVER!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?