Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: "There Used To Be A Time When..."

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

"There Used To Be A Time When..."


As Marshall's Like Toy Soldiers plays for the millionth time on MTV Jams, the only station I watch, the absurd theme of this track hit me.


There used to be a time when, you could just say a rhyme and, didn't have to worry bout one of your people dyin.

Who is Jimmy Cracker Corn kidding? Just to display the total lunacy of Marshall's lyric, let's run down the list of individuals he has had beef with.

N'Sync



GULLY ALERT! GULLY ALERT!


For some reason, I just can't see Justin Timberlake potentially becoming a Bishop, or sharpening his knife to pull a Juice type hit on Marshall.

Besides, Justin should certainly be busier doing bigger, better and more important things.



What about the rest of them? Professional asstronaut Lance Bass is probably not making anyone sleep with one eye open. I can't even name the rest of them but one of those dipshits was an alcoholic entering rehab and with the group's dissolution the others have all returned to their former status as total wastes of sperm.

Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson

The only thing Marshall has ever done for me is to give me a chance to post pictures of these hoes.


Britney back in the day, before she got hit one million more times.


Remember when she was the genie? Now all she does is rub other people's bottles.


Why can't Vegas put odds on something like "Jessica Simpson will be the 21st century's Anna Nicole Smith?" The answer is that nobody would actually consider that gambling.

With all that said, these voluptuous vixens are probably the only ones that could kill one of Marshall's people. I don't presume to be a groupie or anything but I think it's possible some of Marshall's "Runyon Avenue soldiers" could get with Christina's groupies. And in the words of the immortal Calvin Broadus, "You never know - she could be earnin her man and learnin her man, and at the same time burnin her man." How profound.

Insane Clown Posse




What more needs to be said about them?

Canibus


And now I present the strangest dynamic duo of all time.


Canibus would never harm a white person.


Besides, why would Canibus want to kill Marshall's people when he could embarass Marshall on a track? Not that I'm decrying violence against Marshall's people or anything, because I do believe this world might be a better place without some of them.

Ja Rule


"Irv Gotti, too much liquor in his body..." I can't even listen to Hail Mary anymore. Regardless, Marshall says he inherited this beef, and then proceeded to make a fool out of himself in the subsequent diss attempts.


BABY GIRL PUT IT ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HOLLA!


The only murder Ja's committing is lyrical murder. No, not disses, although the Haylie/Kim line was nice. But we all know Ja's killing em softly with his song.

Ray Benzino


Benzino is too busy blowing The Source's associates.


"I eat booty! I eat booty! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY.


I have never been so sure of anything in my life: Benzino is the textbook case of a closet fairy fuck.


Marshall's probably bi at best.


Double no homo. At least a picture of Angie Martinez showed up in the Yahoo Image search of Benzino. I don't know why. I don't care. I count my blessings and then I share them.





I don't know if I missed anybody. Suffice it to say Marshall is probably safe and secure in the arms of Curtis Jackson.

Comments:
who is the girl in the pic under:

"Besides, Justin should certainly be busier doing bigger, better and more important things."
 
the girl is angie martinez. radio DJ in NYC for I think Hot 97
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?