Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Bush Is A Gay Animal Lover

Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

Bush Is A Gay Animal Lover


Dubya recently made the news by talking about his time in Scotland, where that very British influence had a clear effect on him.

Sure, he's said funny things before, but Bush made a startling confession to British journalists only months after the religious whacko homophobes down South won him a second term.
The president disclosed his presence in Scotland as a youth in talking to European journalists during a round-table interview on Friday looking ahead to his Europe trip next week.

He added: "I worked [on a sheep farm]as a 14-year-old kid. And I'm...taking this one sheep, you know, from here to there and I said OK, fine, and a big tour bus stops. And they got off and a woman with a Texas accent said, 'look at the little Scottish boy.'"
But before you think the worst, Bush assures us about one minor detail:
"I kept my mouth shut," he said.
Sadly, there was even more to this story than I initially imagined.

Dubya doesn't just prefer the company of mammals when Laura's unavailable. He also has no problem with the menfolk.


"I swear I thought he'd use his tongue," said Liam of his recent encounter with US President George W Bush.

"I'd gone over to pay him the 20 cents I owed him since he defeated Iraq in less than a month, and he was just desperate for a smooch.

"Lucky for me, he was prepared to pay for the privilege. I ended up 80 cents on the deal."
This is what America gets for keeping Dixieland in the Union.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?