Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: If You Commit One Crime This Year...

Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

If You Commit One Crime This Year...


I suggest that it be larceny.

Of the last issue of Maxim.


Guess who did the photo shoot?


Being the wiseguy that he is, my roomate plotted to hide this last Maxim magazine from me. Having got his subscription, I asked who was in it and was promptly informed that it was "Country's Hottest Females."

Only through some sneaky sleuth work did I come to find that it was in fact our girl Eva.

Good news all around.
"I do wish I had that gay experience, because I think women are beautiful creatures. They’re much more attractive naked than men. And it sounds like fun. Maybe I’m just holding out for the future."

"I really love sports. There’s something so sexy and masculine when guys rattle off names and statistics. I can listen to them all day long. But if a guy doesn’t like boxing, that’s grounds for a breakup."

How do I apply for Jeff Olson's job?


Windows Media Player was never more important.

Next month: Jennifer Love Hewitt. From caviar to cat food.


Comments:
>Next month: Jennifer Love Hewitt. From caviar to cat food.

Ouch
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?