Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: This Is How We Do: Gadzuric Shoutout

Sunday, February 13, 2005

 

This Is How We Do: Gadzuric Shoutout


What do you call a basketball league where Dan Gadzuric averages 12 points, 9 rebounds and 2 blocks a game? No, not imaginary or make believe. Call it a fantasy simulation league.

Perhaps nothing can demonstrate my basketball saavy better than the fact that I'm managing the Milwaukee Bucks, with their actual roster, and am currently in 1st place in a division with the Pacers and Pistons.


Retards know how to ball


On that note, for those who have somehow gone their whole lives without hearing Steven Lynch's "Special Olympics," I definitely suggest downloading it.

Comments:
I cant load the page, so explain it to me. Do you call plays, assign minutes and shots, etc?
 
I'm not sure why you can't load the page. Obviously it would help explain everything a lot better to see it.

Anyway Fast Break Basketball is a basketball simulation software. The files have player attributes for every player (most are good, some are underrated, some overrated) in inside shooting/outside shooting/hands/rebounding/defense and all the contract info and rules are in effect.

Basically what you do is the GM work. You choose the depth charts, make trades with other owners, etc. Then the season is scheduled by the commissioner and he runs the simulation software for say 10 days of the season. the software then outputs that to the page I linked to that I thought people would be able to see.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?