Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: St. Patrick's Day Roundup

Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

St. Patrick's Day Roundup


As it should be, St. Patrick's Day has been eventful. Coinciding with the start of the NCAA Tournament (Villanova all the way), the day's duties make it very hard to catch everything. I'm still recovering from my second drunken phase of the past 24 hours, but I did get a free shirt for the toil.

As Murphy MacManus would say, "It's St. Patty's Day. Everyone's Irish today." No St. Patty's Day would be complete without watching The Boondock Saints.

In other news, UW Milwaukee won. I'm from around there and didn't pick them. Oops. Then again, if a 12 is going to beat a 5, let's not make it New Mexico.

Shaq and Kobe go tonight again too. Someone page Chauncey Billups please.


Comments:
>Then again, if a 12 is going to beat a 5, let's not make it New Mexico.

Everyone West of Colorado knows that New Mexico will murder 'Nova
 
Oh really?

Any more guarantees from you Fly? Is Microsoft stock gonna go up too? I'd like to know cause I'm considering selling.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?