Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: The State of the NBA Blogging Address

Friday, March 04, 2005

 

The State of the NBA Blogging Address


Given the importance of the National Basketball Association, I'm surprised that there is so little blog commentary about the league's happenings. This is made even worse when Chauncey Billups is nowhere to be found but milk cartons. When the Jaz-O of this NBA blog shit pulls a Bison Dele, it hurts us all.

Thankfully, there are some other options out there. Free Darko is definitely onto something with observations like this.
7:48 - If I was a Sperm, I would want to be the Dwyane Wade of Sperm. That guy can get through five different people on the way to the bucket, and usually 2 of the 5 are on his same team. Every drive is like one last ditch effort to hit the Egg's Outer Wall before spontaneous combustion sets in.
No homo, I think.

Regardless, I think that somebody needs to step up. And who could possibly be more qualified than an individual who can make the Bucks a winning team in a basketball simulation league? Or how about Top 3 in a competitive Yahoo fantasy basketball league? Can your team compete with the likes of Steph/Pierce/Q Richardson/DocDrew Gooden and Big Z Ilgauskas? I'm definitely in a position to let knowledge drop.

For those of you who are less initiated (which must mean you found this page on accident), there is only one thing you need to know about the NBA.



STEVE JACKSON is the bane of the NBA. In the Spurs title run 2 years ago, STEVE averaged about 12/3. When the Spurs subsequently lost the next year, STEVE blamed it on the Spurs giving his sorry ass up to the Atlanta Hawks, also known as the Atlanta Lowliest Of Lows.

Here are just a few of the things STEVE has said recently.
"It's been kind of hard, I'm labeled as a jerk right now, you know what I mean? But I love it. I've been a jerk all my life. My momma loves this jerk. My kids love this jerk. I'm going to be a jerk in a good way, though. I'm going to be a jerk to the other teams and just go out there and play basketball. I can do that."

"It hasn't changed me at all. Obviously I won't go in the stands again, but I'm the same person." - on what STEVE'S learned from the Pistons-Pacers melee.

"I make love to pressure." If I had to guess, I'd classify that as a So Homo.
All that, from a career scrub who was and still should be playing in the CBA/NBDL.

I do admit, it was pretty damn funny what he did in the Palace. But that doesn't excuse him for a career full of mishaps and diarrhea mouth.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?