Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Back to Regularly Scheduled Programming

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Back to Regularly Scheduled Programming


After a week that I thought may have entailed the apocalypse, things are getting back to normal.

First, the Brewers were looking competitive. But now that the Brewers have started their inevitable slide toward the cellar, including today's blown 6-0 lead, it's back to reality.

Second, the Pope's pimpmobile was missing an occupant for the first time in my life. The world was praying that an 84 year old cripple with Parkinson's Disease would be miraculously spared, all while Polish people were making headlines. I thought I was losing my damn mind.

And of course, we were gone for 3 whole days! How did you all get by? Anyway, the quest to determine the worst song ever will get back underway shortly enough. And of course, the NBA playoffs start this weekend. In addition, I will have to set people straight regarding the end of season NBA awards.

But that's all in the future. In the meantime, I've gotta go adjust my Deadpool stable to get that new windbag that was elected Pope today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?