Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Bruno Christmas Island

Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

Bruno Christmas Island


Spotted by Fitz, and courtesy of Michael Vick and whoever made this thing, the Ron Mexico random name generator is up and running. I guess that was just a matter of time.

On first use, I found that Johnny Whitewater became Jon Haiti, but that wasn't sneaky enough. So I changed it to John Whitewater, and was given the name Bruno Christmas Island. And lest I ever get caught in trouble, and my cover gets blown, no homo, my Christian name supplied "Johnnie Kazakhstan." I think I'll stick with Whitewater.

Meanwhile, Nasty Naus will be bitchslappin the hoes until they scream his name, Jose Maria Monaco.

Comments:
nice posting. very good work. thank you. :)

bathmate
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?