Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Good News And Bad News

Thursday, April 07, 2005

 

Good News And Bad News


Bad News first.

After an extensive conduction of research, I have found that a mere 6-7 people have come across this page while searching for Ciara and Eva Longoria respectively. That's a pitiful amount; we're talkin like a 2:1 pictures/hits ratio for this site.

So here's the good news.

I've obviously gotta do something to fix that, and I think I have an idea.









Should be good for another 8 hits.

Comments:
someone found the site searching for "usher's penis size"
 
^ Great, now I'm gonna have to put a big No Homo somewhere on the main page.

Jesus H Christ
 
http://www.hiphopgame.com/images/crazy/cassel.jpg
 
"Just 2 hits, her hittin the floor, and me hittin the clits"

>someone found the site searching for "usher's penis size"

how do you find that stuff out?
 
there's a tracker on the page that will list the last 20 search engine referees and their search words.
 
" http://www.hiphopgame.com/images/crazy/cassel.jpg"

Oh man, I just laughed so hard at that.

DJX, you are definitely a fine conoisseur of crazy Cassell picture postings.
 
NO findings of usher penis size and why would I look! (LOL)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?