Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Mike Jones's Contribution to the Worst Song Ever Tournament

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Mike Jones's Contribution to the Worst Song Ever Tournament


I can't go anywhere these days without seeing this guy's mug, no homo.

Whether it's the Still Tippin videos, the stupid commercials all over MTV, or even DJXplicit's site, the sad truth is that Mike Jones is all over the place.

As anyone who's listened to Mr. Michael Jones knows, the dude is just terrible. He's so bad that, when Nasty Naus put up a quote from Still Tippin on his profile, it was Paul Wall comparing himself to an ant. When you're hanging out with Slim Thug and Mr. Wall, I understand that the bar is set low. In fact, it's set so low Verne Troyer couldn't limbo under it. But Michael Jones still finds a way to disappoint.

As if his emergence isn't bad enough, I am in contact daily with individuals who actually rep and blast Jonesey's shit. No homo. Some of the gems Jones drops on us include tracks with Roy Jones. For those worried that they might be missing out on something, I can recap the tracks as follows: Mike Jones asks "Who? or Who is Mike Jones? or Who am I? over and over again.

One track breaks the mold. It truly transcends terrible. I'm sure most of us could tell just by the track title, "Dick Don't Fail Me Now" that this one wasn't a winner. If that wasn't convincing enough, an appearance by Kokane could have probably done it.

Are there still any skeptics? Well let me post my favorite lyrics from Mr. Jones on this track.
"Dick don't fail me now. / I gotta turn shorty out. / Cuz she don't want nobody else / but me and only me.

I'm hot now so hoes trail me now / so my dick gotta stay harder can't fail me now.

Mike Jones and my boy ain't nobody harda / when my dick hard all i need girl is your hot saliva.

But for some reason when I'm in it they scream out my name, *WHO* Mike Jones! *WHO* Mike Jones! *WHO* Mike Jones! *WHO* Mike Jones!

When she hear my name at home or work she fiendin / wishin time pass fast so she can suck on my semen.

I know you gotta man, but why should I complain, cuz *I don't give a fuck about yo man*
I'm Mike Jones *WHO* Mike Jones and *I don't give a fuck about yo man*
We run trains on other niggaz dames cuz *we don't give a fuck about yo man*
No homo to that entire list.

By the way, for those who still don't believe me, I was kind enough to put the track up for download.

If you intend to vote in our upcoming tournament, this is definitely a must listen.

Comments:
YO I BEEN LOOKIN FOR THIS SONG FOR THE LONGEST TIME
THIS SONG IS SO FUNNY
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?