Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Important Bloggystyle Music Stats

Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

Important Bloggystyle Music Stats


So DJX, in addition to "letting those motherfuckers know," recently made a post about how much music is on his computer and what the hell he's currently listening to. No homo Juelz Santana, at the end of the post, he "passed" it off to some others, me included.

Apparently this is some sort of chain entry that's getting passed around more than Natalee Holloway. And since we've been so focused on the Worst Songs Ever, I think it's only fair over at Bloggystyle that we acknowledge some of our favorite tracks as well, nhjic.

Total volume of music files on the computer:

JDub - 5 gigs on the current one, but I changed computers in the middle of college. Combined they probably equal closer to 15 gigs.

Nasty Naus - Between two computers, about 7 gigs.

Last CD I bought was:

JDub - The first Rage Against The Machine CD, the self titled one, 2 years ago.

Nasty Naus - Can't even remember.

JDub - I bet the last CD Nasty Naus bought was Kraftwerk. Regardless, at least he's not Dat Wigga Stevo, who copped Big Willystyle (major no homo) from someone or somewhere a few years ago.

Song Playing Right Now:

JDub - I've got a standard playlist of about 300 songs. The one playing right at this second is Talib Kweli - Lonely People.

Nasty Naus - Hyphy by The Federation and E-40.

Five songs I listen to a lot these days:

JDub - No Homo Juelz Santana, but I've listened to Mic Check and Not Fuckin With Dipset by Juelz quite a bit lately. Don't Make Enemies With Me (Original) by Pac. Slaves on Dope - Inches From The Mainline. Fear Factory - Hunter-Killer. And of course, no homo juelz santana, Mike Jones - Dick Don't Fail Me Now. Just kidding.

Nasty Naus - Hyphy, Oh Boy, Ridin Spinnaz, Sublime - summertime and fabolous - throwback.

JDub - You're serious?

Nasty Naus - Yes.

I'm probably supposed to "pass this off" to someone else (nh again) or I'm probably going to be afflicted with bad luck. But after the previous post, I think karma's already working against me in sufficient strength already.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?