Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Da Bank

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Da Bank


On Monday, with GFest ending, it was back to reality for one Johnny Whitewater. And unfortunately, that reality equals no more looking at hot Greek girls and discussing future Greek prospects, no RKellyo.

In fact, reality included starting a job working for a bank on Monday as well, where fate decreed that I would be in a department consisting of a dozen unbelievably fat middle aged women and a fat intern girl to match. It's gotten to the point that I do a double take when I see a girl who is merely overweight instead of clinically/morbidly obese. Outside of one decent Asian girl and a hot girl who looks Hispanic, the job couldn't contain a worse environment, and that's before I mention that the view outside is downtown Milwaukee.

But it's even worse than that. First, I had to train with an unbelievably obese chick who looked like Fatu of the WWF's Headshrinkers.



In the pubicle cubicle next to her is a young black woman, anywhere from 18-25. That's not something to mention, until it's pointed out that while she works on the computer she grinds her big fat ass on her chair. She does this ridiculous dance on her chair all day long, like there's a fucking dildo coming out of the center of her seat, major no homo. So imagine my surprise when I heard that she already has 3 kids, the oldest being 4. If I jacked off tomorrow on her chair while she went to lunch, I guarantee you I'd definitely be sending money out of my paycheck to something other than FICA in 9 months.

Things are gradually settling down now though, as I thereafter trained with a merely overweight middle aged woman today, and tomorrow dawns a new era, where I will mercifully be spared such obnoxious sights and relegate myself to my own office space.

God work sucks.

Comments:
I had a post very simialar to this a while back. I was bitching about my work, where it is all older women and fags.
 
LOL.. funny shit man. I feel for ya
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?