Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Diabolical Schemes of Fat Girls

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Diabolical Schemes of Fat Girls


For the past 2+ weeks, as I mentioned in a previous post, I've been working at a bank in a department that, of 12 people, consists of 8 fat middle aged women, a fat 20 year old female intern and 3 guys. Needless to say, I weigh the least in the department.

But as I've been thinking about the situation more, and believe me when I say I have plenty of time to think about things, I wondered if there was ever anyway possible that 9 heavyweights of this sort could randomly work in the same department.

And then it hit me, nhjic. It made perfect sense for fat girls to swarm in bunches, because it makes the best looking least disgusting fatty more appealing. If someone is desperate enough to take on anything, and I mean anything, then a fat pack offers at least one fatty a decent chance at "tonz of fun."



No homo Juelz Santana, but I've been testing my theory, with myself as the subject. And as I walk past the horde of ugly fatties doing whatever they do during the day, I find the little fatty intern looks a bit better each time. On my floor there is only one decent looking girl around, and she's Hispanic. Since I have no desire to work with customs or the INS and I only got a C in Spanish, my options would be limited if I was desperate.



So from here on out, my advice to everyone is to avoid fat packs before their diabolical scheme gravitates a poor soul to them. Also, if I'm right, it would definitely be beneficial to the cause to go out with retards and various forms of deficient individuals, since it would make you the lone option for action among the group.

No homo Juelz Santana, I hope my enduring anguish and suffering can serve a higher cause.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?