Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Biggie: Teh <strike>Greatest</strike> Gheyest?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Biggie: Teh Greatest Gheyest?


Like many CD players, mine recently had Ready 2 Die spinning through it (nullus in case?) while I was bored and collecting money at Da Bank. This offered me the opportunity of listening to Biggie's lyrics even more closely than usual.

And while such an experience leads many to ponder whether or not Biggie was the greatest emcee of all time, it unquestionably reinforces the fact that Biggie spit the teh gheyest fucking lyrics of all time.

Consider the following lyrics from the album:
No Homo Juelz Santana

"I got techniques drippin out my buttcheeks
Sleep on my stomach so I don't fuck up my sheets" (Ready 2 Die)

"When I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick
You look so good huh, I suck on your daddy's dick" (Me and My Bitch)

Referring to his friend as love in Warning.
I'm sure everyone's familiar with the notorious "leave that ass leakin like rapper demos" line off Hypnotize too.

No Homo Juelz Santana, but is it really a coincidence that one of Biggie's most notable songs had a title like Juicy?


Big Poppa: King of Teh Ghey Rhymes

Comments:
He refers to a guy as "Love" in Gimme the Loot too.

Still, Biggie = #1
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I did forget some teh ghey lines in Gimme the Loot.

"Yes love, love your fuckin attitude,
because the nigga play pussy that's the nigga that's getting screwed"
 
chea that me and my bitch line had been analyzed (no homo) earlier as a great time to say no homo.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?