Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Sport's Manliest Men

Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

Sport's Manliest Men


First of all, let me preface this post with a no homo.


Last friday started off well. I made my morning cup of coffee, a nice bowl of cereal, and switched on the TV. First thing I see, Al Roker. Then a story on Tom Cruise. Followed by an ad for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Is it possible to watch television for 5 minutes and not be inundated with homosexuality?


In protest, I've decided to post something masculine. Pro sports. Something with nothing homosexual at all. Enjoy everyone





Mike Piazza, star catcher for the New York Mets.



Mike Piazza, not gay




Jeff Garcia, Detroit Lions quarterback and heterosexual




Garcia, getting pounded by two defensive linemen



Kordell Stewart, running to Urban Outfitters 30% off sale



Definitely not queer


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?