Bloggystyle -- The Greatest: Thank God Almighty, (Artest's) Free At Last

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

Thank God Almighty, (Artest's) Free At Last


Finally, released from the suspension clutches of Emperor David Stern, everyone's favorite Ronald has been unleashed.



Crazy Ron had this to say about his impending return: "I'm going to continue playing hard and out of control, like a wild animal that needs to be caged in," Artest said Tuesday night before the Indiana Pacers faced the New Jersey Nets in the preseason opener for both teams. "I'll let the referees handle it."

Crazy Ron doesn't think anyone's stupid enough to throw something at him anymore. "I don't think anybody's going to throw anything at me, and I don't see me reacting how I reacted," he said.

All I can say is I hope to God he's wrong.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?